At the legendary confluence of Don and Nepryadva in the village of Monastyrshchino begins the road to the site of Mamayev's massacre, also known as the Battle of Kulikovo. The battlefield of the Russian rat and Golden Horde is about 5 kilometers away.
The exposition of the museum and the memorial at the confluence of the Don and Nepryadva tells about the life of the Slavs along the banks of the Don. Here you can see the monument to Dmitry Donskoy, the Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary - a temple built in memory of the day of the Battle of Kulikovo Field, as well as the actively restored legendary Green Oak
Memorial on the Red Hill is composed of the oldest monument of military glory of Russia - the Monument-Column to Dmitry Donskoy and the Temple-Monument in the name of St. Sergeus of Radonezh.
The Museum of Merchant Life is located in the estate of the Baibakovs, typical of the county town of Russia at the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th century; includes a dwelling house with a living room, a bedroom and a study (built in 1913), a shop with a cellar, a courtyard, a garden and a bathhouse. Despite the fact that each element of the museum complex can be considered as an independent exposition, all of them in the aggregate preserve the compositional unity that opens before us the complex and interesting world of the petty bourgeoisie of old Russia.